Le Rivage Civraisien, comfort in our accommodation
Discover all our accommodations
The shops near the campsite are 500m away in Savigné and 800m away in Civray. You can find bakeries, butcher's shops, grocery shops (including an organic one), a bar-tobacco shop, banks, a bookshop, a hypermarket and a petrol station as well as various other large stores.
In Civray, you can find the tourist office to help you discover the region and also a market which takes place two days a week and three days in the high summer season, so come and discover our local products!
Come and discover our 60 pitches, shady or sunny, depending on your choice, there is something for everyone!
We offer a variety of rental accommodations, lodges, atypical accommodations that are very popular or bare pitches:
- 21 rental accommodations are connected to the sewage system
- 6 Comfort Caravan pitches are also connected to the sewerage system
- 33 bare pitches are not connected to the sewerage system but are close to the sanitary facilities
- All our pitches are electrically connected
The campsite also has pitches and sanitary facilities accessible to people with disabilities (PWD)
There is a dumping area for camper vans.
Find all our prices HERE
New opening hours for rental accommodation
ARRIVAL at 4pm (instead of 2pm)
Departure at 10 am
Four comfortablecanvas chalets have been installed on the campsite since 2016!
They are very spacious, 35 m2 with an additional covered terrace of 15 m2. They can accommodate up to 6 persons but are also perfect for a for a romantic weekend. The structure is made of wood, the roof and outside walls are made of canvas. They are perfectly integrated into the landscape and are installed facing the Charente.
The lodge tents can be locked with a padlock for the night or in case of absence. Inside, all the furniture as well as the floor and walls are made of weathered raw wood, which gives these beautiful and comfortable tents their charm. With these lodges, you are close to nature while having all the necessary comfort: integrated kitchen, dining area, bathroom, toilet...
- They are equipped with a television.
- The living room is spacious and bright. It is equipped with a dining table and chairs. When the tent walls are open, the lounge extends onto the sheltered terrace. This has two armchairs, a coffee table and a picnic table. An individual barbecue is installed nearby!
- The kitchen is is integrated into the dining room. It is equipped with a 4-burner hob, a microwave, a sink and a large fridge with freezer. All crockery and a coffee machine are included.
- The bathroom is equipped with a washbasin with mirror, a toilet and a large shower.
- The double room has a large bed (160 x 200) with mosquito net, bedside table and wardrobe.
- The single room is equipped with four bunk beds with ladder and guardrail, and a wardrobe.
The rooms are equipped with pillows and duvets... Remember to bring your own fitted sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases and towels!
To check availability and book your lodge tent, Click here to see the details!
17 mobile homes are installed on the campsite. They are equipped with everything you need for a good holiday!
Remember to bring your duvet covers, pillowcases, fitted sheets and towels... or rent them on site! The wi-fi is accessible from the mobile homes, ask at the reception !
- A semi-coveredwooden terrace measuring 12 m2. It is equipped with a table and garden chairs to have your meals or to enjoy the restful surroundings...
- A charcoalbarbecue for your summer grilling!
- A very brightliving room. It is equipped with a table and a bench, as well as a TV. The little extra, an additional heater for the mid-season!
- A fully equippedkitchen for a pleasant stay: 4-burner gas cooker, microwave oven, filter coffee maker, refrigerator, freezer and nice dishes are included!
- A bathroom equipped with a washbasin, a mirror and a shower, as well as a toilet.
- Two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two or three single beds. In the 4 person mobile homes, the two single beds are joined to form a double bed, while in the 5 person mobile homes, the three single beds are fixed.
- The double beds measure 190×140 and have 240×220 duvets; the single beds measure 190×80 and have 200×140 duvets; and the pillows measure 60×60...